Now includes Online Training—A $150 value!
One 6-hour self-paced and interactive online training modules provides the information and support each instructor needs to implement the PATHS® program easily and effectively in their classroom.
The PATHS® Grade 5 Classroom Implementation Package Includes:
- Registration for one instructor to PATHS® Program Online Training
- Grade 5 Curriculum Manual, containing the complete set of fully-scripted lessons
- 'PATHS® Kid for Today' Poster
- 'Problem Solving' Poster
- 'Feelings' Poster
- 'H.E.Y.' Poster
- 'S.E.T.' Poster
- Classroom copy of four novels: Maniac Magee, Number the Stars, Hatchet, and Bridge to Terabithia
- Send-home Adhesive Cling — 'Talk About Bullying' (set of 25)
Online Access To:
- Instructor support materials, including lesson-specific resources and extension activities, optional lessons, and more!
- Send-home parent/caregiver letters, information sheets and home activities in English and Spanish
- ‘An Introduction to the Curriculum’ Guide
- Counselor/administrator support materials, including a 'Building Awareness' manual, Lesson Index, Lesson Tracking Sheet and program evaluation kit.
Access to online training is dependent on the receipt of all the participants' names and email addresses. A customer success manager will reach out to you or your SEL coordinator for a list of participants within 24-48 hours of purchase.
Item #502950 (replaces PATHS® Classroom Module #502050)