Now includes Online Training—A $150 value! Two 3-hour self-paced and interactive online training modules ("Introduction" and "Follow-up") that provide the information and support each instructor needs to implement the PATHS® program easily and effectively in their classroom.
The PATHS® Preschool/Kindergarten Classroom Implementation Package Includes:
- Registration for 1 instructor to PATHS® Program Online Training
- Preschool/Kindergarten Curriculum Manual, containing the complete set of fully-scripted lessons
- 5 large, read-aloud Storybooks: Twiggle Learns to Do Turtle, Twiggle Makes Friends, Twiggle's Special Day, Tamara Feels Worried, and The Hidden Toy
- 4 plush Puppets: Twiggle the Turtle, Duke the Dog, Daphne the Duck, and Henrietta the Hedgehog*
- 'Feeling Faces' Cards (classroom set providing 25 copies each of 19 cards)
- 'How to do Turtle' Poster
- 'What do friends do?' Poster
- 'Feelings' Poster
- 'PATHS® Kid for Today' Poster
- PATHS® Kid For Today Stickers (set of 200)
- Turtle Stickers (set of 500)
- Send-home Coloring Storybook 'Time To Do Turtle—Carlos And The Birthday Robot' (classroom set of 25)
Online Access To:
- Instructor support materials, including lesson-specific resources and extension activities, optional lessons, supplemental book lists, and more!
- Send-home parent/caregiver letters, information sheets and home activities in English and Spanish
- Introductory 'Instructor's Manual'
- Counselor/administrator support materials, including a Building Awareness manual, Lesson Index, Lesson Tracking Sheet and program evaluation kit.
*Actual puppet designs may vary. Subject to availability.
Item #502945 (replaces PATHS® Classroom Module #502045)