Item #502949 (replaces PATHS® Classroom Module #502049)
Now includes Online Training -- A $110 value! Two 3-hour self-paced and interactive online training modules that provide the information and support each instructor needs to implement the PATHS® program easily and effectively in their classroom. We've reduced the price of the curriculum by $110 at every pricing tier to make these required training modules available to new PATHS® program instructors without increasing the total package price!
The PATHS® Grade 4 Classroom Implementation Package comes with:
- Registration for 1 instructor to the "Introduction to the PATHS® Program" Online Training
- Registration for 1 instructor to the Follow-Up PATHS® Program Online Training (available Fall 2020)
- Grade 4 Curriculum Manual, containing the complete set of fully-scripted lessons
- ’An Introduction to the Curriculum’ Guide
- 'PATHS® Kid for Today' Poster
- 'Control Signals' Poster
- 'Problem Solving' Poster
- 'Feelings' Poster
- Classroom copy of 4 Novels: The Hundred Dresse; Drita, My Home Girl: Shiloh; and In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
- Send-home Adhesive Cling - 'Step by step, Problem Solved' (set of 25)
Online access to:
- Send-home parent/caregiver letters, information sheets and home activities in English and Spanish
- Instructor support materials, including an evaluation kit and more!