Item #502948 (replaces PATHS® Classroom Module #502048)
Now includes Online Training—A $110 value! Two 3-hour self-paced and interactive online training modules that provide the information and support each instructor needs to implement the PATHS® program easily and effectively in their classroom.
The PATHS® Grade 3 Classroom Implementation Package Includes:
- Registration for 1 instructor to the "Introduction to the PATHS® Program" Online Training
- Registration for 1 instructor to the Follow Up PATHS® Program Online Training (available Fall 2020)
- Grade 3 Curriculum Manual, containing the complete set of fully-scripted lessons
- 'PATHS® Kid for Today' Poster
- 'Control Signals' Poster
- 'Feelings' Poster
- Stickers – 'PATHS® Kid for Today' (set of 200)
- Send-home Adhesive Cling – 'How Are You Feeling' (set of 25)
Online Access To:
- Instructor support materials, including lesson-specific resources and extension activities, optional lessons, supplemental book lists, and more!
- Send-home parent/caregiver letters, information sheets and home activities in English and Spanish
- ‘An Introduction to the Curriculum’ Guide
- Counselor/administrator support materials, including a 'Building Awareness' manual, Lesson Index, Lesson Tracking Sheet and program evaluation kit.