Now includes Online Training—A $150 value!
Two 3-hour self-paced and interactive online training modules ("Introduction" and "Follow-up") provide the information and support each instructor needs to implement the PATHS® program easily and effectively in their classroom.
The PATHS® Grade 1 Classroom Implementation Package Includes:
- Registration for 1 instructor to PATHS® Program Online Training
- Grade 1 Curriculum Manual, containing the complete set of fully-scripted lessons
- 'Control Signals' Poster
- '3 Steps for Calming Down' Poster
- 'Feelings' Poster
- 'PATHS® Kid for Today' Poster
- 'Feeling Faces' Cards (classroom set of 25 copies each of 38 cards and 25 resealable storage pouches)
- Turtle Stickers (set of 500)
- PATHS® Kid for Today Stickers (set of 200)
- Turtle Puppet*
- Send-home Adhesive Cling—'Remember to Do Turtle!' (set of 25)
Online Access To:
- Instructor support materials, including lesson-specific resources and extension activities, optional lessons, supplemental book lists, and more!
- Send-home parent/caregiver letters, information sheets and home activities in English and Spanish
- ‘An Introduction to the Curriculum’ Guide
- Counselor/administrator support materials, including a 'Building Awareness' manual, Lesson Index, Lesson Tracking Sheet and program evaluation kit.
*Actual puppet design may vary. Subject to availability.
Item #502946 (replaces PATHS® Classroom Module #502046)