Middle School Social Emotional Learning
Everything needed to implement Emozi® Middle School in one grade 6 classroom:
- Teacher Guide: The complete set of fully-scripted Grade 6 lessons
- Student Guides: A classroom set of 25 printed copies
- Mentor Texts: A classroom copy of 3 youth novels: A Wrinkle in Time, A Long Walk to Water, and Walk Two Moons
- Classroom Poster: Keeps the SCOPE problem-solving strategy visible at all times
- Pre-Post Assessment: 2 sets of 25 DESSA-Mini forms, for documenting program impacts
Online Resources are also included!
Online Training: Registration for one instructor to asynchronous six-hour online and self-paced Emozi® training course. A $150 value at no additional charge.
E-Book Access Code: Includes one eBook Access Code to The Social Emotional Classroom Book, written by Anna-Lisa Mackey and Melissa Ragan used in the Emozi® Middle School training and implementation.
Online registration for one instructor to:
- A digital edition of the Grade 6 Teacher Guide
- Classroom presentation slides for each lesson
- Home Connection letters for parents/caregivers in English, Spanish and French
- Supplemental lesson resources
- A Counselor's Guide, Administrator's Guide, and more!
Access to online training is dependent on the receipt of all the participants names and email addresses. A customer success manager will reach out to you or your SEL coordinator for a list of participants within 24-48 hours of purchase.